- Redpaw is qualified, experienced and insured to undertake pet microchipping
- We offer this service in-store
- Breeder discounts and home visit service available
- Petlog and Peddymark animal trackers used
- Suitable for dogs, cats and small animals
- Prices start at just £10.00
- Email us: email@example.com
What does the law say?
All dog owners in England, Scotland and Wales must have their dog microchipped and registered with a government compliant microchip database.
All puppies must be microchipped and recorded on a microchip database by the time they are eight weeks old.
Any changes to an owner’s contact details must be updated on their microchip database to ensure compliance with the law. If a dog owner subsequently moves, changes contact telephone number, etc. then the dog is no longer considered microchipped under the new law and enforcement can be taken.
(Please note we do not microchip horses, birds or reptiles)