Redpaw Grain Free Dog Food– Natural, complete & balanced. Vet approved gentle formula. No added grain. High meat content. Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Added Omega 3 supplement, an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response. No added artificial colours and preservatives
- Minimum 50% Duck – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals chicken is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Duck– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Composition Ingredients: Duck 50% (including 28% Freshly Prepared Duck, 20% Dried Duck & 2% Duck Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (8%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Orange (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Cranberry, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg)..
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins; Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 15,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,250 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 160 mg/kg. Trace Elements: Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 130 mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 mg/kg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 110 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.58 mg/kg, Sodium Selenite 0.60 mg/kg.
Analysis: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 14%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Metabolisable Energy 354 Kcal/100g, Omega 6 2.17%, Omega 3 0.78%, Calcium 1.7%, Phosphorus 1.07%
Kibble Info: Round medium kibble approx 5mm x 14mm
- 1 – 5kg dog – 25 – 90 grams per day
- 5 – 10kg dog – 90 – 150 grams per day
- 10 – 20kg dog – 150 – 250 grams per day
- 20 – 30kg dog – 250 – 340 grams per day
- 30 – 40kg dog – 340 – 420 grams per day
- 40+ kg dog – 420+ grams per day
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.