Redpaw Freshly Prepared Grain Free Dog Food– Chicken. Natural, complete & balanced. Vet approved gentle formula. No added grain. High meat content. Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Added Omega 3 supplement, an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response. No added artificial colours and preservatives
- Minimum 55% Chicken – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals chicken is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Composition Chicken 55% (including 31% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 21% Dried Chicken & 3% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (5%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Majoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Nutritional Additives per kg Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Analytical Constituents Notes: Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 14%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 8 %, Moisture 8%, NFE 40%,
Metabolisable Energy Kcal/100g 350 Omega 6 % 2.33 Omega 3 % 1.32 Calcium % 1.62 Phosphorus % 1.13
Feeding Guide* Weight of Dog Grams per day
1 – 5 kg 25 – 90 grams per day
5 – 10 kg 90 – 150 grams per day
10 – 20 kg 150 – 250 grams per day
20 – 30 kg 250 – 340 grams per day
30 – 40 kg 340 – 420 grams per day
40+ kg 420g+ grams per day
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.