Immunity & Vitality consists of 7 powerful active herbal extracts;
- Echinacea – strengthens the immune system, reduces inflammation, anti-cancer, anti-viral, anti-bacterial. Natural pain reliever. Improves concentration. Aids respiration. Contains niacin, chromium, iron, manganese, selenium and zinc.
- Astragalus – supports good energy and stamina, aids metabolism and promotes healing. Strengthens the immune system. Anti-viral and anti-diabetic. Reduces inflammation.
- Withania (Ashwagandha) – maintains good joint mobility, relaxing and calming effect on the central nervous system, muscle relaxant, increases vitality when recovering from an illness. Reduces inflammation. Anti-oxidant. Regulates the immune system. Hematopoietic properties (positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Turmeric – Helps reduce inflammation and pain so relieves arthritis type conditions, aids digestion, maintains cardio function, cleansing. rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc.
- Milk Thistle – powerful cleansing and anti-oxidant that detoxifies the liver. Stimulates cell regeneration in the kidneys. Anti-inflammatory. Regulates metabolism. Has neuroprotective properties so supports a healthy nervous system and brain
- Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) – cleansing, helps supports a healthy nervous system, improves circulation. Aids collagen production. Protects veins and blood vessels. Contains calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Liquorice root – supports the immune system, relieves stress, combats viral and bacterial infections, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Also makes the formula taste great! Nutrients include B vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, selenium, zinc and phytonutrients.
Recommended Feeding Guide
Use 1ml to every 2kg of dog’s weight. Shake well and simply pour over dry, wet or raw food once daily. Suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old. Can be used alongside prescribed medication (ask your vet for advice if at all concerned).