Did you know Redpaw Pet Supplies
Offer Canine Nutritional Advice?
It is very difficult to choose the right diet for your puppy or dog, when there is such a mind boggling selection on the market. A balanced diet plays a huge part in maintaining your pets health and vitality.
The right food makes a big difference. We are what we eat, and this is the same for our pets.
|Many basic health issues in our pets can be the effect of a poor diet, or wrong diet for your pet.|
Smelly doggie coats
Room clearing wind
Teeth & dental hygiene & bad breath
Over weight or too thin
Poor immune system
Poor digestive system
Stress & excitability
|If your dog has any of the above contacts us for a consultation|
Top 10 reasons to change your dogs diet to help improve their health
- Glossy coat and better skin
- Less poo, wind, or doggie smells, better breath
- Stronger immune system to help fight off illness or infections
- Improved gastrointestinal health
- Eye and ear condition improvements or can completely clear up
- Weight loss of over weight pets
- Can help improve blood sugar levels if your dog has diabetes
- Reduced over growth of yeast
- Less itchy skin, from food intolerances and allergies
- Happier dog