DOG – Switching to raw could not be more easy
Feeding your dog a raw diet can make a difference to allergies, appetite issues, sensitive digestion and food intolerances.
- Calculate your dog’s daily raw food ration
- Days 1 – 7 divide daily ration into 50% raw and 50% previous food
- Feed in alternating separate meals – avoid mixing if possible for easier digestion
- Ideally meals should be 6 to 8 hours apart
- From day 8, feed 100% raw
Most healthy dogs cope really well without a transition period. We recommend the above method to allow the dogs body time to:
- Adjust digestive enzyme release, the stomach PH to alter, the friendly bacterial (intestinal microbiome) to adapt and promote healthly digestion and metabolism.