Are you looking for Natural Control of Intestinal Hygiene for your pet(s) ?
VERM-X is 100% natural formulation that controls intestinal hygiene whilst being gentle on the animal’s gut and digestive system. WHY CHOOSE VERM-X? With concerns growing about the downsides to using some pharmaceuticals Verm-X give their top twelve reasons for using a completely natural preparation…
1.Making Resistance a Thing of the Past The herbs used in Verm-X have been used in herbal medicine for centuries and, as yet, there are still no reported cases of resistance. Knowing a product will be just as effective every time you use it provides a confidence you can no longer get with man-made chemicals.
2. Gently Does It Verm-X works over a more natural timescale rather than an immediate purge that means it does not blast everything out of the system at once but over a period of 21 days in which it becomes fully effective. This natural timescale allows Verm-X to be much gentler on the animals gut and digestive system.
3. Complete Control Verm-X is designed to be used as your sole control product and has been proved to be fully effective in doing so. This does not mean that you cannot alternate its use with conventional products though as this is completely safe to do and is a great way to reduce your artificial chemical usage.
4. Mums the Word Verm-X is safe to use on animals that are pregnant, ideal for senior pets and for those animals in competition.
5. Healthy Pets = Happy You The herbs used in Verm-X are primarily picked for their effective control properties but also offer other fantastic and important health benefits. The Verm-X blend offers many benefits to gut health and contains blood-cleansing properties.
6. A Tasty Treat The Verm-X liquid and powder blends allow Verm-X to be mixed easily into feed and drinking water. With the introduction of the pelleted form of Verm-X for some species, the blend has never been easier to feed. The daily treats for dogs and cats are two of our most popular forms.
7. No Better Reassurance For equines Verm-X offer different pack sizes which come with free Westgate Laboratory faecal egg counts kits. These packs offer new users a wonderful way of seeing the results of Verm-X on their own horses and there is no better proof than that!
8. Protection All Round Verm-X has formulations available for a wide variety of animals in easy to feed and effective blends. Verm-X blends are available for horses, cows, poultry, dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, sheep, goats, pigs, ducks, game and caged birds, llamas and alpacas, reptiles, wild birds, wild boar, red deer, antelope and oryx.
9. It’s a Keeper All Verm-X products are packed fresh on site and so leave with a minimum of a 2 year shelf life. (Storage conditions apply). This means that not only does the product last a useful amount of time but also users are able to take advantage of some of the larger pack sizes that offer great value for money.
10. A Formulation You Can Trust Verm-X is not just a preventative but is much more powerful. The environment Verm-X builds in the gut is not only able to remove any current challenges but also acts as a preventative giving safe and effective peace of mind.
11. Organic Approval The Verm-X Small Holder Range has gained approval by Organic Farmers and Growers Ltd.
12. Easy Purchasing Redpaw Pet Supplies is a local retailer and will not ask you for any personal details when you purchase Verm-X from them as you may experience when buying pharmaceutical preparations, but they will provide helpful advice on which product is right for your pet.
Redpaw Pet Supplies, Unit 19, 62 Valley Rd, Plympton PL7 1AB Tel 07752230462
Introducing Sterile Raw Meats HPP (High Pressure Pasteurised)
The way HPP works is by applying high hydrostatic pressure, which is pressure exerted by a liquid, through a water bath that surrounds the product. The pressure is uniformly applied from all sides and throughout the product, which keeps the food from being crushed.
The process does not cause the foods to undergo significant chemical transformation, but does successfully eliminate all pathogenic microbes from the food, including bacteria such as Listeria, Salmonella, and E. coli.
Some of the Benefits from Sterile Raw Food
Raw food that has undergone HPP provides pets with a convenient source of a better-quality food that is also sterile.
Many veterinarians feel much more comfortable recommending sterile raw foods for pets, particularly those with compromised GI defenses. Pets dealing with dysbiosis and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD/IBS) may not have the gut resiliency to handle normal bacteria loads found in some foods. Many of these pets do much better on sterile foods until their gut issues are healed.
So sterile raw foods can be a good compromise for pet owners who want to provide the benefits of raw food to a dog or a cat, but worry about the risks, or for those which a true unadulterated raw diet would pose an unacceptable risk to the pet or even themselves. Keeping in mind that some pet owners are also immunocompromised or immunosuppressed, but they still wish to feed their pets the best, most optimal diet.
It is important point to remember is that HPP treated foods are sterile after processing, but are still susceptible to the same handling and storage issues that face all raw meat products. A half used bag of HPP treated raw food sitting in the refrigerator for four weeks will still pose the same risks as other raw meats. So the handling of HPP treated pet food is no different than the handling of any raw meat product.
Pet Dental Health..The Benefits of Natural Treats and Dental Toys
Just as with humans, dogs can suffer from oral problems like:
-Build-up of saliva, bacteria, and food on teeth (plaque)
-A hard yellow or brown residue on teeth (tartar)
-Swollen, bleeding, or irritated gums
Dogs can suffer from gum (periodontal) disease just like people, and it’s not something to ignore. Dental problems in dogs can lead to loss of appetite and broken or lost teeth, and it may even damage other organs if bacteria get into the bloodstream through diseased gums.
Improving teeth and gum health – Dogs that chew actively have less plaque build-up. Simply the mechanical action of chewing can make a difference. Redpaw have a large selection of natural treats and tough chewing toys, for all shapes and sizes of dog, that can help prevent teeth and gum problems.